Friday 9 March 2018

Teacher's day

    Today is teacher's day. I did not think for one day that I am going to be teacher. When I was in high school I wanted to be clothes designer, or anything that is related to painting and everything that is related to it. When i went to the university to register, my dream become to fade. I don't want to be a graphic designer nor interior, although you need to have drawing skill, but most of the work is done on the computer and it is far so much from my interest. 
   
     I choose Teaching English, because they told me that your are going to find a work. I went to the administration  for several times to change it, but every time I changed my mind and went back to my class. But now everything change. I love my major with its difficulties. I learned and still learning new things about teaching and how to be a good teacher. Moreover, now I ma teaching grade one students, and I am enjoying my job so much. My instructor Dr. Rasha Halat supports and motivate us a lot, and she is a great model for a great teacher, and I wish someday I could become like her. 

    because today it is our big day, happy teacher's day for all my teacher that taught in the school, for my instructors and classmates in the university, my colleagues at school, and for every teacher around the world.  

   

10 comments:

  1. Happy Teacher Day fattoum. best wishes for you in teaching, it is a long journey and you know that it is the hardest job so good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy every teaching' moments. i wish to be lighthouse in your students life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that we are similar in some cases, as I commented to you before that I expect that my first day in teaching is similar to yours, also my experience in registration is somehow similar to your experience. but the good thing about this experience that we become in love with our new majors and when any person become in love in his/her job, he/she will make the best of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoyed your first teachers' day! There is nothing more rewarding than being a successful teacher. Good luck in your teaching career and I am sure that you chose the right major ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although you are improving in your job and motivated by your ideal instructor, i believe that you should not leave your dream behind as you did. beside your job as a teacher you can reach it although you did not have a related certificate from university. Also, i encourage you to use your creative ideas in drawing and painting with what you teach to stay always close to what you dream of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure I am using my drawing skills in teaching, and my students love it so much. Thank you handsom.

      Delete

Pollution